Tuesday, October 21, 2008

my aidilfitri experience

hiiiii......
I want to write about my aidilfitri experiene
It was so funny and happy.
Before celebrate aidilfitri, my siblings and I have each duties. my elder sister duties willhelp my mother to cook juadah for hari raya. My favaorite foods are nasi himpit and kuah kacang. Itvery delicause. Usually, every years my mum will cook a different juadah like nasi dagang and nasi kerabu. My second sister's duties is clean in the house. She will replaced a new curtain. My duties before celebrated hari raya is clean around the house with my father and my younger brother. My father will cut the grass while my brother and I will clean the drain.My additional duties is sewing baju kurung for hari raya to the ladies in my house. Weall working in happy situation. In the morning of hari raya, my family and I will perform the solat sunat hari raya at the mosque. After that we will apologize each other. We also eat and drink a special juadah. For this year my mother has already cook nasi dagang and kari ikan tongkol. After that we visited our relatives. This is my favourite time because I still can collet duit raya although aready teenegar.Every year, my celebration for hari raya is meriah. There are my aidilfitri experience....

No comments: